Monday, July 9, 2007

Saint Tropez & Great News

Excuse my absence from writing. After the wonderful party a couple weekends ago (in which I did choose the Gucci dress for those of you who care), my husband surprised me with a quick yachting trip in the Riviera.
« Saint-Tropez, in fact, where we stayed at this gorgeous little villa. I feel so refreshed! My husband had some business to take care of, so I got to relax all day in the sun by the pool and swim in the ocean. The trip came at the perfect time, I was just starting to get depressed because the soap opera I auditioned for (twice) hadn't called me back yet. Something about being in Saint-Tropez makes it all better though.

I also found this cute Yves St. Laurent swimsuit on sale on the board walk »

Normally its a little depressing for me getting back from a vacation, but when we got back to Fort Lauderdale I had a voice message from the director of the soap opera requesting a meeting over drinks with me. I was so excited I couldn't sleep even after a bottle of champagne on the airplane and tons of jet lag! I can't wait to hear what he has to say! I just know I've got the part. Next stop... winning the best new face of Daytime Emmys. Move over Maura West!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.