Monday, June 25, 2007

Vote for my Party Dress

Indeed, early this evening I got the OK to pick out a new dress for the huge mansion gala we are attending this weekend. Since I've been thinking about this event over the last few months, letting the important implications of such a huge event slowly sink into my mind, I've narrowed it down to 3 dresses, but I just can't decide... each one is so lovely in its own way. This means I need help from you readers. If you had the money to spend, which dress would you wear to the richest man in West Palm Beach's mansion gala benefit ball? Post a comment with your vote, and I'll wear it!

« Gucci. Floor skimming, carnation pink ruffled silk with hand-sewn crystal & silver pieces lambskin bodice. The silk is 100% Iranian Mountain Silkworm, very rare, and the lambskin is from Jerusalem's countryside wild lambs, which have a reputation for having the softest lambskin on earth. Yum, reminds me of cake.












« Vera Wang. Electric-aquamarine princess dress with heart-scooped neck and full skirt. Emblased with vintage crystals from the Salton Sea and crushed shark teeth from Africa's Northern Coast.














« Marc Jacobs. Strapless floor-length gown made of gorgeous lavender satin from Paraguay. The whole gown is hand-sewn and the bodice has crushed amethyst pieces sewn into beautiful vertical rows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Marc Jacobs dress. If you wear either of the other 2 dresses you are slaughtering innocent animals. And for what, a vain attempt at projecting some shallow image of money and class?

Anonymous said...

As a bachelor attending this Gala...You'd look fabulous in the Gucci dress...why you ask...Carnation pink unconsciously tells me to Fore-Go Unconscented Carnal Knowledge...you!

Todd's Corner said...

Oh wow! You should check out 'Derelicte'

IT's a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make our wonderful city so unique.